Friday, May 25, 2007

Winner

Yesterday I really established how much of a winner I am when I came to work with my shirt accidentally turned inside out. When someone told me right before lunch after I had gone to a couple meetings, I was feeling pretty good about myself, I must say.

In other news, for some reason IDEA, which I spend at least 3/4 of my day in, has a modal dialog for the Subversion diff dialog. That is incredibly annoying when I'm trying to look at two diffs, especially when it would take a one line fix to change it. Dah! So annoying!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I won ten bucks because of your shirt! Brad bet you'd notice by 10, and Jeremy thought you wouldn't notice until 10:15. I was closest.

Mike Fondo said...

You bastards.

none said...

way to comment on your own blog. actually, that's very helpful, so props for that. plus, i think stories where someone besides me looks like a big idiot are the best kind.

i'm typing on a mac. i feel great. if by that, i really meant 'i feel like repeatedly smashing my head with a cinder block.'

also, i walked into work this afternoon with 3 of 7 essential buttons unbuttoned. at least nobody could see that i have one gianormous pimple in the middle of my belly except people more than 3 feet shorter than me. so, in other words, i terrified children and frightened animals with my ugliness.

i really have to stop commenting on your blog. telling people about my life is eroding my self esteem faster than the ocean erodes a windblown beach.

Caleb said...

haha I'll try and remember not to do that :-)

none said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my answers to some random eharmony questions.

i wrote all of those answers in under five minutes, so you're a liar.