Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The past comes back to bite me

So some code I wrote about nine months ago when I clearly (today, not nine months ago - hindsight is 20/20) had no clue what I was doing has come back to bite me in the arse. I think I was taking stupid pills because that was some darn crappy code and it is starting cause a bit of havoc that I am have to fix with somewhat hacky techniques, since the old code is not conducive to adding good new code. Oh that I not be so ignorant last year! Perhaps a code review would have been a good idea...At least I can say that I don't write that same crap anymore (my opinion on that may differ in another year). It is amazing what one can learn in a year.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I believe it. Just think if you had to modify my code :P The horror