Friday, June 1, 2007

blaaaaaaaa

Allow me to express exactly how motivated I have been this week to do anything other than watch crappy TV movies: I have not been motivated this week to do anything other than watch crappy TV movies. It must have been that Memorial Day holiday; 6 months with no holidays and I was fine, but one three day weekend has killed my motivation.

Anyways, here's an interesting link since I don't feel like posting anything that requires much effort:

Some new ideas for the future of operating systems. Interesting, but I think it will be quite a while before any radical new designs such as this reach production on a significant scale.

3 comments:

none said...

whatever you do, do not--i repeat, do not--buy an x-box.

i bought an x-box on saturday, and halo has been running my life ever since.

which is still better than me running my life--or at least more fun--but dangz its gonna be hard to go do stuff outside when i could sit on my duff and play halo all afternoon.

Mike Fondo said...

Too late - I got one a few years ago. I assume that's why you haven't posted in a while...

Here's my favorite games (personally I'm not a huge Halo fanatic, mostly because I suck at it):

Splinter Cell (all of them, each successive one is better than the last)
Prince of Persia
Grand Theft Auto (I'm ashamed to say)

none said...

i'm also not very good at halo. the key to enjoying it is to find people you can [strike]smash the crap out of and emotionally destroy with you're superior trash-talking abilities[/strike] play evenly matched games against...then it's fun and you get better from playing together.

halo [strike]and other games[/strike] is why i haven't posted in a while.

by the way, why can't blogger accept the real strike tag? it is by far the best tag every invented.